Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lincoln!

Lincoln,
I remember the first time I saw your face.  Your perfectly shaped almond eyes, and your tiny little fingers.  I remember holding you for the first time and feeling an overwhelming peace.  I had no idea the journey you would take us on the next two years.  I had no idea what your personality would be like and how perfectly you would fit into our little family. 
You light up our family.  The past two years you have brought us more laughs than I ever thought possible.  My favorite memories are eating dinner together and you making the silliest faces just to hear us laugh again.
You are slowly learning to talk, but have made tremendous progress the past few months.  You are always on the go, and love having me chase after you. (You certainly give me my workout!) 
You love your brother so much and I LOVE watching the two of you play, wrestle, and chase after each other.
You are my baby boy and you have made me one proud Momma. 

I. Love. You.
 


No comments: